Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
We would like to know which was your favorite Ezra Jack Keats story? Please tell us the title and why this was your favorite tale.

3590/p556017068_3883.jpg

Mrs.Coppi
  Posted on 06/09/2012 by Kiki Reale Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hi mrs.coppi its kiki have a good weekend love kiki

My favorite Ezra Jack Keats story is... - (1) reply
  Posted on 02/08/2009 by Aidan Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite Ezra Jack Keats story is "The Snowy Day" because I like the part when when the snow falls on Peter's head.

A Letter to Amy
  Posted on 02/06/2008 by Kyra Sommerstad Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
A letter to Amy is my favorite Ezra Jack Keats story. I like Amy's parrot and I like birthday parties!

Favorite Books
  Posted on 02/04/2008 by Dennis Jourdain Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I liked all of them because they all have good pictures and details.

Ezra Jack Keats favorite story
  Posted on 02/05/2007 by Quinn Mosko-Lynch Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite tale by Ezra Jack Keats is Pet Show. I like this one the best because of the handsomest frog. I like Peter because he travels all around and he plays with his dog Willie.

The Snowy Day
  Posted on 02/03/2007 by Jordan Shaffer Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
This was my favorite because, I like Snow. Snow is fun to play in.

Pet Show & Snowy Day
  Posted on 02/28/2006 by Kaitlyn DeHart Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I really liked both of these books by Mr. Keats. I have a cat named Cocoa at home and I love the snow. Even though we haven't had much of it this year.

Favorite Ezra Jack Keats Book
  Posted on 02/13/2006 by Abigail Bossert Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite Ezra Jack Keats book is Whistle for Willie. I liked the details of the book. It was a really great book. I like how Peter tries and tries and tries and finally learns how to whistle.

My favorite Ezra Jack Keats story
  Posted on 02/12/2006 by Ryan Worrell Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite Ezra Jack Keats story is The Trip because it has instructions on how to make a view finder.

Pet Show
  Posted on 02/07/2006 by Olivia Ha yde Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
This was my favorite book because it has lots of animals and I love dogs.

Snowy Day
  Posted on 02/07/2006 by Melody Ankum Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Dear Ms. Coppi and all of my Teachers, I love being your class and all the fun activities that we do! I loved reading "Snowy Day" because I love SNOW! I also loved the part when the snow plopped on Peter's head. That was so funny!!!! I really enjoyed all the snow adventures Peter has. I could relate to Peter waking up and seeing the snow falling. It reminded me of how pretty everything looks blanketed in snow. ~Melody:)

my favorite book...
  Posted on 04/30/2005 by Brian Mark Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My Snowy Day was my favorite because of all the snow....

My favorite Ezra Jack Keats book
  Posted on 02/18/2005 by Michael Rose Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite is "Pet Show" because I really love animals so I like stories with animals in them. I have 2 cats at home, Sugar and Lightning and I love them very much.

Snowy Day
  Posted on 02/09/2005 by Andrew Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I like the Snowy Day the best because I laughed when the snow plopped on top of Peter's head.

Snowy Day
  Posted on 02/09/2005 by David Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I like the snowy day book because the snow plopped on his head.

The Snowy Day
  Posted on 02/09/2005 by Amelia Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I liked the snowy day the best because it was so funny when the snow plopped on peter's head!!!

Pet Show
  Posted on 02/06/2005 by Peyton Hoey Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite story was Pet Show because it made me laugh. Peter brought a germ to the pet show because he lost his cat. He won the "Quietest Pet" Award. It was so funny when a lady came to the pet show with his cat! I really liked this story.

Snowy Day - (1) reply
  Posted on 02/03/2005 by Ms. Coppi Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
My favorite Ezra Jack Keats story is The Snowy Day. I love all the adventures Peter goes on in the snow. I giggle when the snow plops on Peter's head. I also love the part when Peter wakes up the next day and sees new snow falling down from the sky.

Post a New Message[Post a new message]